U_STYLE Country Console Table with 4 Front Facing Storage Drawers and 1 Shelf
Add a touch of American country style to your home with this retro-designed console table. Made from MDF, rubber wood, and acacia wood, it features four drawers and a spacious bottom shelf for all your storage needs. With a weight capacity of up to 220 lbs on the tabletop and 30 lbs on each drawer and shelf, this table is a reliable and long-lasting addition to your home decor.
- Retro Design: The wooden material design shows the American country style. In addition, it has four drawers, which can accommodate many necessities of life. It adds a country style to the room while keeping the room neat and tidy.
- Manufactured for Quality: Well constructed of quality MDF, rubber wood, and acacia wood, it is reliable construction and long-lasting use. The table top can hold up to 220 lbs, the drawer can up to 30lbs and the shelf can up to 50lbs.
- Meet Various Storage Needs: Built for premium functionality and design, this console table is manufactured to be a utilized home staple with plenty of storage options to choose from, featuring 4 front facing storage drawers for smaller items and a spacious bottom shelf and upper countertop for displaying your favorite decor.
- Easy Assembly: Product dimensions: 63L x 15W x 35.4H inch. Our console table shipped with easy-to-follow and detailed instructions, all of the hardware and pieces were labeled perfectly and easy to assemble.
Weights & Dimensions
- Overall: 63”x15”x35.4”
- Shelf: 61.4”x14.1”x1.18”
- Side Drawer Interior Size: 11.3”x10.8”x2.1”
- Clearance to Floor: 3.9’’
- Mid Leg Height: 23.2’’
- Table Top Material: MDF WOOD
- Leg Material: ACACIA WOOD
- Frame Material: RUBBER WOOD
- Handle Material: IRON
- Shelves Included: Yes
- Number of Shelves: 1
- Top Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
- Shelf Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Drawer Weight Capacity: 30 lbs
- Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Residential Use
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
Notes: There will be chromatic aberration caused by light difference, thanks for your understanding.